Level 2 and 3 | 100 Credits
Like Shopping? Good with People? Take a look into this fun, fast-moving industry, then move into a Career in Retail and Customer Service. This course will see you gain two national qualifications in Retail and Customer Service.
This course is specifically designed for Youth Students, from the ages of 16 – 18 years of age. This programme aims to provide you with the skills and knowledge required to enter the retail industry as a customer service representative and sales support person.
The course is delivered in two parts:
- NZ Certificate in Retail, Level 2 – Learn the fundamentals of retail
- NZ Certificate in Retail, Level 3 – Further develop your skills and put it all into practice
This course is very practical. There is some classroom training, but the main training is conducted within the commercial workplace under the MSL Training Mentorship programme.
Are you eligible to study Youth Retail and Customer Service?
Learners must be between 16 – 18 years of age and have:
- New Zealand residency OR citizenship
- Low qualifications and/ or no skills
What will you study?
This fast moving and practical course will help you to:
- Become a customer service professional
- Develop awesome communication skills
- Learn merchandising and sales techniques
- Build skills and confidence
- Start in a practical learning space and then move into the workplace
- Meet great people and have fun learning
Where will it take you?
This retail programme can pathway you to further study or employment, such as:
- Retail Sales Assistant
- Contact Centre Representative
- Customer Servive Representative
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Sales Representative
- Retail Assistant Manager
- Store Merchandiser
- Service Team Leader
- Department Team Leader
- Service Manager
- Retail Manager
- Further study in Business Management
About MSL Training
MSL Training has an outstanding record of success and our team are very passionate about what we do. We have campuses across Auckland, in Botany Downs, Takapuna and Manukau. We are a New Zealand government endorsed Category 1 provider with a dual ‘Highly Confident’ rating in our latest EER. This puts us among the most successful tertiary educators in the country. MSL has been delivering NZQA approved programmes for 17 years. In that time we have helped thousands of people into work or further studies.